After the non-stop rumours about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S III, the wait for the full specs had finally comes to an end because Samsung has unveiled their third-generation of Galaxy smartphone, the Galaxy S III yesterday on May 3.
Continue reading after the break for full specifications of the new Galaxy S III.
- Running on Quad-core 1.4GHz Samsung Exynos processor chip
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- HSPA+21 and LTE versions
- 4.8-inch HD SuperAMOLED 720×1280 display screen
- 8MP rear camera with zero shutter lag, 3.3 shots per second / 1.9MP front camera with face recognition and high definition video capabilities (720p video recording)
- 2100mAh battery
- 1GB RAM
- 16 or 32GB storage (64GB version available soon)
- Wifi Channel Bonding
- Bluetooth 4.0(LE)
- Accelerometer, Notification light, Digital compass, Proximity sensor, Gyro, NFC, Barometer
- 1080p video playback
- Various multimedia codecs supported
- microSD Card slot
- 2100mAh Battery with Wireless Charging technology
- Eye Tracking
- Smart stay: front camera will identify your eyes and keeps the screen awake while you’re looking at the display
- S-Voice: advanced voice recognition that listen and respond to your words (similar to Siri) to search information and also basic device-user communication. For example, you can say “snooze” when the alarm goes off but you still need a little sleep or you can play your favorite songs, turn the volume up or down, send text messages and emails, organize your schedules, or capture a photo
- S Beam: Wi-Fi direct meets NFC
- Pop-up-play: allows you to resize and play a video anywhere on your screen floating atop of other windows while simultaneously running other tasks, eliminating the need to close and restart videos when checking new emails or surfing the Web
- Weight: 133 grams
- Dimensions: 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm
- Available in blue and white.
- Flip cover
- Desk dock
- Car dock
- HDTV Adapter
- Wireless charging
- S Pebble
Samsung GALAXY S III will be available from the end of May in Europe, May 29 before rolling out to other markets globally.